Welcome to Wolverhampton City Jobs Fair website.
The jobs fair will take place on Friday 13th September 2019, 9:30am-1:00pm.
WV1 at Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR
- Job and apprenticeship opportunites
- Over 40 local employers
- Get support to get into work
- Discover new career options
- Support sessions around CVs, interview skills, and being better off in work
Once you have registered you will need to either print out your ticket or bring it on your phone.
1. What is the Workbox?
- The Workbox is a place where you can find information, advice and guidance about education, training and job opportunities in the city. By registering for the Jobs Fair, you will be signed up to Workbox (if you have ticked the consent box). You will be added to a mailing list to be sent information about opportunities and also contacted if there are programmes which may be of interest to you.
2. Will there be real jobs at the Jobs Fair?
- Yes – there will up to 60 local employers offering jobs as well as organisations and programmes which can support you to access employment and training opportunities.
3. What will happen when I arrive?
- You will be checked into the event (pre-registering will provide you a queue jump). There will be a map and helpers to direct you to employers that you are interested in. On leaving the event we will ask you to complete a short survey to get your feedback and help us improve our jobs fair.
4. What employers will be there?
- Yes – just fill out the form on the previous page. This will allow you to jump the queue. If you have not pre-registered, you will be given the opportunity to register for Workbox or our other programmes on the day.
5. Can I register beforehand?
- Yes – just fill out the form on the previous page
6. How do I get there and where can I park?
- Click here http://www.corporatewolves.co.uk/directions-2 for directions and car park details. Please note car parks may be subject to pay and display.